Topologic is a small utility that can be used to visualize n-spheres, n-cubes and n-simplices from 3D up to 7D.
Topologic is a very useful utility available only for the Mac OS X platform.
NOTE: To buy Topologic via the AppStore an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "Topologic":
· View cubes and simplices in 3D to 7D
· View spheres in 3D and 4D
· View regular 3D moebius strips and klein bagels
· Control the individual projection cameras for each dimension separately
· Control camera positions as either polar or cartesian coordinates
· Control the primary two coordinates of the camera by dragging the mouse over the view
· Set the colors used for the faces and wireframes
· Export your current view as an SVG image
· Re-import all the settings used to export an SVG image by opening that image