Topaz ReMask 4.0.0
Lightning-fast image masking and extraction
Topaz ReMask is a fast, easy to use, and very effective way to create detailed masks and extractions.
Moreover, Topaz ReMask is specifically engineered to supercharge the masking and extraction workflow for photographers and designers within Photoshop.
Other masking tools - both within Photoshop and other third party filters - require intricate brushing, sampling, and refining for a detailed mask. Topaz ReMask, on the other hand, does all the heavy lifting while requiring a minimum of user input.
Furthermore, Topaz ReMask can also take advantage of the built-in Photoshop layer mask feature. If it detects that the layer in Photoshop contains a layer mask, ReMask will automatically save the mask directly to the layer mask instead of removing any pixels.
You can even re-import the layer mask back into ReMask, which will detect and re-use the layer mask's contents. This full layer mask compatibility very effectively streamlines the Photoshop workflow.
- 16 Bit Support:
- Topaz ReMask supports both 8-bit and 16-bit RGB color modes.
- PSCS4 Compatible:
- Topaz ReMask is fully compatible with the latest Photoshop versions on both Mac and Windows. Topaz ReMask is also fully compatible with Windows 64-bit Photoshop CS4.
- Multi-Core Optimized:
- Topaz ReMask is completely optimized for computers with multiple CPUs for faster processing.
- Lightning-fast and painless image masking and extraction
- Easily extract highly intricate image details
- Requires only marginal user input
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Topaz ReMask 4 completely redesigned the Graphical User Interface, to improve its look and feel and usability. In addition to the GUI changes, it also improved the image processing algorithm in terms of its performance and quality. ReMask 4 re-implemented the Foreground Recovery algorithm, significantly improved its processing speed in high quality mode.
- Additional Features introduced in ReMask 4 include:
- Edge Shift feature, which is a post-processing feature that allows user to contract or expand the edges of the mask.
- Using mouse wheel to zoom in and out the image.