Topaz B&W Effects takes you beyond traditional black and white conversion methods by integrating unique features like a 5-in-1 selective adjustment brush, adaptive exposure, quad toning, historical processing collections, creative effects and more - giving you remarkable creativity and flexibility never seen before within a black and white program.
B&W Effects is an all-in-one solution for editing professional-quality black and white photos. With this powerful and easy-to-use plug-in, you can quickly create rich, dynamic black and whites with compelling tone and detail.
B&W Effects can dramatically change the way you edit your images and can help you become an exert in the art of digital black and white photography.
Here are some key features of "Topaz B&W Effects":
· 8 Effect Collections featuring a variety of historical, traditional and stylized looks
· Over 200 presets included for a quick and creative 1-click workflow
· Adaptive Exposure integration for dynamic detail, contrast and tone
· Edge-aware selective brush for quick and easy dodging, burning, smoothing, selective detail and selective color
· Advanced grain engine developed from real film scans for an authentic look
· Creative Effects integrated from Topaz Simplify, Adjust and Lens Effects
· My Collection - where you can save and easily find your presets
· Split-screen preview options for easy before and after comparison
· Stage-based interface layout for a simple and streamlined workflow
· 2 GB of RAM
· Adobe Photoshop CS3-CS6 or
· Adobe Photoshop Elements 6-11
· 30 days trial
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· New features include:
· A Zone System: Allows users to identify various zones in their images as well as observe the changes in zones as exposure and other adjustments are made. This is not an adjustment tool, but a visual aid.
Borders: Prior versions of B&W Effects only had a choice of 2 borders: Solid Black or Solid White. This version adds many more options.
· Tone Quicktools: Similar to the Color Filter buttons, quicktools have been added for Silver and Paper toning
· Apply Button: This feature allows a user to apply changes without having to exit the program. Multiple presets can be applied one on top of another and so forth.
· Language Support: Now supports Spanish, French, German, (Brazilian) Portugese, Japanese and Chinese (Simplified and Taiwanese). If your machine has one of these languages set in the region/language settings, the UI will be rendered in that language.