ThePluginSite Panel is a free Photoshop extension that enables you to easily apply all the Photoshop plugins by The Plugin Site.
With ThePluginSite Panel, you will be able to duplicate, stamp, flatten the current layer before running one of the plugins and to add / remove the plugin effect to and from the image.
ThePluginSite Panel is cross-platform and it works on Mac OS X and Windows.
Here are some key features of "ThePluginSite Panel":
· A resizable panel for conveniently applying all plugins of The Plugin Site
· Apply the last plugin effect without displaying a dialog
· Add / remove effect using the brush
· Apply a plugin to the current layer, a duplicated version of it or a stamped layer
· Flatten all layers before applying a plugin.
· Dock / collapse panel
· Photoshop CS4 or alter
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Very fast startup, because there is no plugin scanning anymore after the first launch. After you installed a new plugin or plugin version, please use the new Rescan button or "Rescan For New Plugins" menu item, otherwise you will not be able to use the new plugin.
· Scanning for plugins is faster.
· Support for ColorStyler
· Support for the Photoshop CS6 dark UI
· Double clicking a list item runs the appropriate plugin.