Th-MakerX 3.6 Build 204
Makes thumbnail files of dropped image files
Th-MakerX is a very simple image resize tool that can be used as a JPEG converter.
- Acceptable image file formats: BMP, GIF, JP2, JPEG, MacPaint, PDF, Photoshop, PICT, PNG, QuickTime Image, SGI, TGA, TIFF and so on (supported types by Cocoa).
- Output image file format: JPEG.
- Resize mode: width, height, fit, area, ratio.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- system requirements changed to Mac OS X 10.5 or later.
- image resolution adjusting feature added.
- make wide entry possible range of pixels such as “Width”, “Height” and so on.
- bug fixed: corrected resizing image with text watermark in 32-bit mode causes crash on some OS X versions.