SwordSoft Screenink is a powerful and streamlined OS X tool for capturing and annotating parts of your Mac's screen using three types of screen capture: full-screen, rectangle and freeform shape.
SwordSoft Screenink comes with a capture tool, screen color picker, whiteboard, and a screen magnifier.
SwordSoft Screenink will allow you to export your captured and / or edited screenshots to the BMP, JPG, JPEG and PNG image formats.
NOTE: To buy SwordSoft Screenink via the App Store, an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "SwordSoft Screenink":
· Annotate anything on the screen.
· Annotate anything overlap the screen (live desktop).
· Support undo-redo.
· Multi-pages support.
· Import image files then annotate.
· Save files in BMP, JPG, JPEG and PNG formats.
· More tools: screen cature (rectangle), screen cature (freeform shape), screen color picker, screen cature (rectangle).
· 64-bit processor
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added: Global hotkeys.
· Added: Multiple screens support.
· Fixed: Some bugs were fixed.