Super PS to PDF Converter is a no-frills and standalone Mac application for batch converting Adobe PostScript (.PS) and Encapsulated-postscript (.eps) files to the PDF file format.
PostScript is a page description language (PDL) developed by Adobe. PostScript files often have the file extension .ps or .eps.
The Super PS to PDF Converter application converts single or hundreds of PostScript files into PDF files in no time.
NOTE: To buy PostScript via the App Store an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "Super PS to PDF Converter":
· Drag and drop .PS and .EPS files and folders directly into list.
· batch/bulk conversion support.
· Super fast.
· Easy user interface with toolbar buttons and menu shortcuts.
· Conversion progress shows currently converting file name, processing page and number of files get converted.
· Allow cancel, very handy if wants to stop ongoing conversion.
· Open destination folder in finder after conversion gets completed.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Watch folder automation feature.
· Option to recreate input directory hierarchy in destination with PS to respective converted PDF files.
· Option to read recursive subfolder for PS files and add into conversion list.
· Option to compress PDF file with maintaing quality and reducing file size to optimum.