Super Image Utility is an easy to use OS X application for image conversion, resizing and adding text watermark.
Super Image Utility offers features like batch processing, custom resizing, image compression, text watermarking (with transparency, shadow, rotated text) and image conversions into JPEG, JPEG2000, PNG, TIFF, GIF and BMP as well as many more image type available on Mac OS.
Source image formats supported list: JPEG, PNG, TIFF, BMP, JP2, GIF, PSD, ICNS, TGA, EXR, ICO, XBM, SGI, PNTG, and RAW.
Destination Image format supported list: JPEG Image (*.jpeg), PNG Image (*.png), TIFF Image (*.tiff), Windows Bitmap Image(*.bmp), JPEG 2000 Image (*.jp2), GIF Image (*.gif), Adobe Photoshop document (*.psd), Portable Document Format (*.pdf), Mac OS icon image (*.icns), TGA Image (*.tga), OpenEXR Image (*.exr).
NOTE: To buy Super Image Utility via the App Store an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "Super Image Utility":
· Super fast. Converts hundreds of images in no time.
· Allow batch/bulk image processing.
· Supports most popular image formats.
· Very convenient UI supports drag and drop into source image list as well as destination path.
· Conversion progress shows currently converting image file name and number of files get converted.
· Allow cancel, very handy if wants to stop ongoing conversion.
· Open destination folder in finder after conversion gets completed.
· Switch On or OFF text watermark feature.
· CheckUncheck resizes option.
· Shows image list with icon, file size, image size and resolution.
· Shows selected image preview with watermark.
· 64-bit processor
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· One bit image issue resolved.
· Other improvements and bug fixes.