Super Image Resizer Pro is a very handy and easy to use OS X utility that will help you to quickly convert, resize and rename images using your Mac.
Super Image Resizer Pro will allow you to batch convert and resize hundreds of image files to user defined destination image type and sizes in no time.
Super Image Resizer Pro can convert and resize image formats like JPEG, JPEG2000, TIFF, PNG, GIF and BMP as well as many other image file formats.
Supported destination image formats:
· JPEG Image (*.jpg),
· PNG Image (*.png)
· TIFF Image (*.tiff)
· CMYK TIFF Image (*.tiff)
· Windows Bitmap Image(*.bmp)
· JPEG 2000 Image (*.jp2)
· GIF Image (*.gif)
· Adobe Photoshop document (*.psd)
· Portable Document Format (*.pdf)
· Mac OS icon image (*.icns)
· TGA Image (*.tga)
· OpenEXR Image (*.exr)
NOTE: To buy Super Image Resizer Pro via the App Store an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "Super Image Resizer Pro":
· Option to set image quality for JPEG and JPEG 2000 image types.
· Source image formats supported list:- JPEG, PNG, TIFF, BMP, JP2, GIF, PSD, ICNS, TGA, EXR, ICO, XBM, SGI, PNTG, and Raw image types from most of all DSLR cameras and many more formats.
· Options to set destination image size using given list of fixed image dimensions in pixels.
· Allows to set resize image width and height input values in Percent, Pixels, Inches, Centimeter and Millimeter unit types.
· Select scale proportionally by Width, Height or Max option to resize with keeping image horizontal and vertical aspect ratio same.
· Scale proportionally “By Max” features allows to batch resize images of varying dimensions to best fit within given width and height bounding box values.
· Uncheck Upscaling checkbox to prevent resizing on images already small enough.
· Uncheck Resample image option to make the image dimensions small or big without losing any details.
· Rename feature to assign different filename to output images. Options to give entire new filename or add prefix-suffix to the original filenames. Flexible choice to add number sequence at start or end of the filename.
· Supports Drag and drop images and folders directly into dialog and application icon to add into list.
· Add selected images in finder from Open With->Super Image Resizer Pro.
· Allow batch/bulk conversion.
· Super fast.
· Easy user interface with toolbar buttons and menu shortcuts.
· Progress shows currently processing image file name and number of files get converted.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· One bit image issue resolved.
· Other improvements and bug fixes.