SpriteLib GP 1.0
An useful application that gives you a collection of static and animated graphic objects
Because of SpriteLib GPL, developers don't have to waste precious time or money creating graphics from scratch.
SpriteLib GPL offers you a collection of static and animated graphic objects (also commonly known as sprites).
- Contains high-quality 2D artwork.
- Compatible with any graphics editor that supports Windows .BMP image files (pretty much all of them do). This means it's compatible with Linux and the Macintosh platforms as well.
- Can be used for both desktop and mobile games (and has).
- Supports several complete game themes and includes objects for an Arkanoid clone, Combat clone, Space Invaders clone, Asteroids clone, 1942 clone, Centipede clone and several others.
- Contains the artwork for Fish Dish as featured in my book Designing Arcade Computer Game Graphics.
- Contains selected examples of my Mobile phone game artwork.
- The artwork is royalty free! There are no license fees or royalties required to use the artwork featured in SpriteLib GPL in your commercial or shareware games so there's no need to ask. Just use it.
- Ready to use immediately. Most of the images contained in SpriteLib GPL can be incorporated into your games with few, if any changes. In fact, most games use SpriteLib GPL artwork this way.
- It's free to distribute on computer book CD-ROMs.
- Permission must be obtained from me in writing before you bundle SpriteLib with any game development tool (not tutorial).