Screen Ruler is a user-friendly utility for web designers, graphic artists, programmers, and virtually anyone who works with digital graphics.
Screen Ruler features 4 powerful tools, including: box and line measurement tools for making pixel perfect measurements, a color picker for determining the exact color of a pixel, and a grab image tool for making partial or full screenshots.
The Box Measurement tool provides a way to get the exact pixel width and height of an area anywhere on your display. Persistent rulers can be made to stay on your screen for longer periods.
Line Measurement is a powerful tool that determines the length and angle between any two pixels.
The Color Picker tool provides an easy way to obtain the color code of any pixel. Supported formats include: web-ready RGB hex or decimal, CMYK, as well as many Xcode-compatible developer codes.
NOTE: To buy Screen Ruler via the App Store, an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "Screen Ruler":
· An intuitive, minimalist interface
· Universal shortcuts allow Screen Ruler tools to be called at any time
· Take accurate measurements anywhere on your screen
· Measure in pixels, mm, cm, inches, points, or picas
· Get colors in RGB (hex or decimal), CMYK, CGColor, glColor4f, NSColor, or UIColor
· Two methods to measure: click and drag, or click-move-click
· Proportional measurements can be obtained by holding the shift key
· The Persistent Ruler option allow you to leave a ruler on-screen as long as desired
· Works with multiple displays and supports Retina display
· 64 Bit Processor
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fix a bug that caused excess CPU usage on some systems.