SnapShot Studio Photo Booth is a very powerful photo booth solution for Macintosh systems that can be set up in just a few minutes.
Here are some key features of "SnapShot Studio Photo Booth":
· Set shutter count down interval.
· Set "Ready" message Delay interval.
· Show/Hide cursor (for touch screen use).
· Webcam Support (For Mac OS, camera settings are directly accessible though Preferences Window).
· DSLR PTP Remote Capture.
· Play/Mute coundown and shutter sounds.
· Toggle Setup Wizard On/Off.
· Set Administrator Password to protect from unauthorized access to preferences or quitting application.
· Toggle available print layouts on/off.
· Create, Delete, and Edit Print Layouts.
· Print Counter.
Layout FeaturesPrintRipper's Color Adjust Setup:
· Base your print layout off of 14 presets.
· Name your print layout.
· Choose Save Destination of your composited and individual photos.
· Toggle Printing on/off.
· Toggle dupliate printing on/off.
· Set duplicate print count.
· Use your own custom thumbnail for print layout display.
· Set custom page overlay, background, and banners.
· Apply green screen masking to individual images.
· Apply color adjustment and effects like sepia, black/white, auto-levels adjust, duo tones.
Getting started couldn't be easier. To begin, all you'll need is a working webcam and to define a few settings:
· Go to the Preferences (settings) window and enable your Webcam.
· Click the plus (+) button located to the left-bottom of the Print Format List. You should now have the Page Setup window open.
· Choose a preset from the preset list. Double-click on a preset to apply.
· Choose a Save Destination for your composites.
· If you wish to print, choose your printer and set up your printer page size and attributes.
· Saving your settings will take you back to the Preferences window. By default, your newest entry will be active. Save your preferences.
· You should now have the Start window open. Press the "Start Photo Booth" button to begin.
· The output images are watermarked.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Minor changes made to FTP and Web Gallery