SnapRuler is a low-key Mac OS X tool that floats above your windows, ready to instantly measure anything on your screen.
Press ⎋ or ⌘⇥ so that it goes away, press ⌘⇧U, or click the dock icon and it’s back, ready to do the task at hand. That easy.
With just a few mouse clicks the dimensions you want are in your clipboard and ready to use.
SnapRuler is able to measure the size of anything from PDFs, PNGs, JPGs to app's window and more.
NOTE: To buy SnapRuler via the App Store, an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "SnapRuler":
· Measure any element visible on your screen
· Compatible with the Retina display
· Snaps to the edges and corners, including many rounded corners
· Automatically copies the info on your Mac's cipboard
· Takes screen shots with just a mouse click
· Precise screen ruler
· Easy to use hot-keys
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· white screen issue in some graphic modes,
· 'launch on login' double icon issues,
· screenshots of the wrong area taken if measured bottom-right -> top-left.