Smart Shooter is an easy to use software that allows you to fully control your camera from your Mac, giving you freedom to explore and experiment to help take the perfect picture.
Automatic download and display means you can fully evaluate your photos in seconds, and real time live view output will help you focus and compose the the scene.
Scripting language lets you control your camera, allowing you to take multiple photos with varying settings just by clicking a single button.
A list of all supported cameras can be found HERE.
NOTE: To buy Smart Shooter via the App Store, an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "Smart Shooter":
· Remote camera control via USB cable
· Full control of camera settings
· Photo download and display on you computer
· Real time zooming/panning photo display
· Live View display including overlay mode
· Live View recording of each frame to JPEG file
· Bulb shooting with timed exposure
· JPEG and RAW file formats
· Connect and control multiple cameras
· Automatic control via scripting
· Tethered shooting with automatic download and preview
· Recent Canon EOS DSLR or Nikon DSLR camera
· 15 uses trial
· 24 photos per session
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Add support for Canon 6D, 5D Mark III, 1D C, 650D/Rebel T4i
· Add support for Nikon D5200
· Add ability to control multiple cameras at once
· Add ability to start/stop video recording for Canon cameras
· Sort camera drop down list alphabetically
· Add display indicator for connection status of multiple cameras
· Add minimum width specifier for photo naming policy
· Add Z keyboard shortcut for multi shot