SketchMee Pro is the most advanced automatic pencil sketch generator in the world, but very easy to use and super fast.
The successful SketchMee apps for iPhone and iPad have redefined what's possible to achieve in computer generated art with just a few taps, leaving even desktop computer software behind. Until now, that is.
SketchMee on a Mac brings the technology to a whole new level. The extra processing power enables the algorithms to shift into higher gears and generate new and incredible results. What's become possible has surprised ourselves during development!
All you need to do is to open an image file. It is then automatically processed with the great default settings. The next step is to simply save the result!
The somewhat more advanced user may want to change some settings in the control panel. A small number of well balanced, very powerful controls are available for you to try out. And should you ever get lost, you can always restore the defaults settings.
If you want to use only a part the input image, just click "Crop Input…", select a width-to-height ratio, zoom, pan, and crop. Reset crop at any time to restore the original input image.
NOTE: To buy SketchMee Pro via the App Store an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "SketchMee Pro":
· Traditional image filters just produce an image the same size as the input, but not SketchMee: A sketch is made up of thousands of mathematically defined pencil strokes, layered in clever ways to achieve the correct amount of shading in every part of the image. This powerful approach enables some unique features.
· Regardless of the size of your input image, your sketch can be saved as a 128 megapixel, perfectly sharp, high quality image, fit for any use.
· Even if you crop your sketch heavily (click "Crop Output…"), you can save the remaining sketch fragment as a sharp, full resolution, 128 megapixel image.
· Zoom in as deep as you like to inspect the strokes. They appear perfectly crisp at any zoom level.
· SketchMee performs the highly complex processing in parallel, making full use of every processor core in your Mac. Both when analyzing the input images and when rendering the finished sketches to screen at any zoom level, all to keep waiting times at a minimum. Processing is often finished in seconds!
· Compared to the basic SketchMee version, SketchMee Pro enables a range of very powerful features.
· Export any sketch in sizes up to 128 megapixels. (Compared to 16 megapixels in basic version.)
· PDF export. World unique feature: export infinite resolution vector sketches! Fully editable in vector drawing applications like Adobe Illustrator.
· PNG export. Perfect quality, losslessly compressed images.
· Export only the strokes, using transparent "paper" (for PNG and PDF). Dramatically simplifies overlaying sketches onto your own backgrounds after export.
· Adds "Highest" to the "Detail" menu. Enables a mode of extremely high sketch detail.
· Adds "Hardest" to the grayscale "Stroke Style" menu. This mode guarantees every stroke to be purely black or white. Useful for example when exported as PDF and reproduced on systems without grayscale capabilities.
· The demo version will only export 1154 x 866 images.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Minor bug fixes.