Create Single Image Random Dot Stereograms (SIRDS)
SIRDS or SIS is an image giving a three-dimensional representation of a solid object or surface, and it does not require any equipment such as red & blue 3D glasses or polarized 3D glasses to view the stereo scene.
You just need to learn how to view it in certain way with your own eyes.
Free sample depth map and pattern images are available at www.katsurashareware.com and forum.katsurashareware.com.
- Generate a "wall-eyed" or "cross-eyed" SIRDS or SIS
- Customizable dimensions (resolution, observer distance, maximum depth, and eye separation)
- Hidden-surface removal
- Center to both sides method to minimize the distortion
- Oversampling to give smooth depth levels
- Stereogram viewing guide marks
- Random Dot pattern generator
- Supported depth map and pattern image file types: PNG, TIFF, JPEG, BMP, GIF, PICT, etc.
- AppleScript scripting
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Rebuilt using Xcode 6.0.1.