Sigma Photo Pro is a cross-platform photo editing tool that helps you to display and edit Sigma digital camera images on your Mac.
Sigma Photo Pro can be used to quickly and easily manipulate multiple images files at a time.
Furthermore, Sigma Photo Pro is compatible with RAW photos from the following Sigma camera models: SD1 Merril, SD1, DP1, DP2 and DP3 Merill.
· 2GB of RAM
· 24-bit display card
· 1024x768 monitor resolution
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Offers improved stability of the software performance.
· Adds the lens information of 30mm F1.4 DC HSM.
· Corrects the phenomenon that banding noise is found if the output image size is set at x2 to save the image after using the film grain function in the monochrome process.
· Corrects the phenomenon that streaky noise is occasionally seen in a part of the image.
· Corrects the phenomenon that the saved images do not reflect the proper amount of noise reduction of the monochrome process.
· Corrects the phenomenon that by selecting multiple monochrome images and saving them in the Main window saves some pictures as color.
· Corrects the phenomenon that a part of the navigation and adjustment pallet is not displayed properly.
· Corrects the wrong sharpness processing in the image in the review window.
· Corrects the phenomenon that extracting JPEG data occasionally does not reflect the flag mark of the X3F files.