Shots offers you the possibility to capture screenshots and then quickly make annotations, crop or rotate the image, and more.
Shots will prove useful if you need to edit your screenshots. The app comes with basic image editing and drawing tools, and also allows you to add text notes.
Here are some key features of "Shots":
· Allows you to capture the entire screen, a selected area or a window
· You can edit the image (crop or rotate), make text annotations and draw geometrical figures or arrows
· The final result can be exported to various formats, such as PNG, JPG, TIFF or PDF
· 30 days trial period.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· New: export of multiples screenshots from File Export menu.
· Fixed: issues with the automatic start of Shots at system start.
· Fixed: now display error message in case of duplicate file name at filerenaming.