Shade 3D for Unity is a Mac OS X application that allows you to create, import and export FBX models for the Unity 3D game engine.
In other words, Shade 3D for Unity is the tool that you need in order to create models for the Unity 3D engine.
Shade 3D for Unity features an advanced toolkit for 3D game model creation and animation with perfect Unity 3D integration.
NOTE: To download Shade 3D for Unity via the App Store, an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "Shade 3D for Unity":
· Powerful, customizable workspaces
· Completely scriptable environment Create new game ready models
· Make existing models game ready, flip normals, control polygon count, etc
· Advanced motion creation tools
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· New English Python Script Reference manual included.
· New sample scripts from Detta are included in this release.
· This script will create a ball joint or bone joint at the center of the selected vertices of that shape(s) by using it's bounding box size. Handy script for creating ball/bone system along the preferred objects.
· More Online Help documentation added for plugins.
· New option added at "Convert To Polygon Mesh" dialog for allowing to convert the selected shape(s) into mesh object by either reset the pose first or use the current pose when the selected shape(s) are bound by the transformation joints.
· Various bug fixes.