Ripcorder Screen is a streamlined and easy to use menu bar based OS X app designed to help you record your Mac's screen to video.
Ripcorder Screen captures whatever is displayed on the desktop to a QuickTime movie.
Ripcorder Screen can only be used to capture video. For also capturing the audio signal played on your Mac, you will need a different tool, like Ripcorder Video.
NOTE: To download Ripcorder Screen via the App Store an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "Ripcorder Screen":
· Quick access from Mac’s status bar.
· Capture full screen or select an area on screen to capture.
· Multi-display support.
· Selectable movie quality from VGA to HD.
· Option to highlight mouse clicking.
· Direct playback from the app.
· Export the capture movie to playback or edit by other apps.
· Add written notes to captured movies.
· Unobtrusive and light-weight, designed to do background recording.
· 64-bit processor