RawDigger is an application that allows you to view, study and analyze RAW image files.
These files can be taken from digital photo cameras as well as digital video cameras.
Here are some key features of "RawDigger":
· View the original image
· Plot data histograms for any image
· Calculate image statistics
· Save compression curves
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
Data conversion while saving the table of measurements:
· The table for flat field calculation can be saved
· Normalization using the saved table for flat field calculation can be applied.
· White balance calculation for a user-selected patch can be performed.
· Normalization based on user-selected brightest patch and gamma compensation can be applied.
· Non-compressed NEFs for Nikon D5100 and D7000 cameras are supported (this mode is available with hacked camera firmware).
· Fixed over- and under-exposure statistics for RAW files recorded by 16 bit digital backs
· Fixed partial disappearance of the file select dialogue while saving Samples, Histogram, and table data for histograms.