RED Dock is a free Dock theme that you can install and use if you want to bring a new color on your Desktop.
The RED Dock theme is available in both resources and iContainer format.
· Go to Macintosh HD > /System/Library/Core Services/
· Right-Click on "Dock" and select "Show Package Contents"
· Go to /Contents/Resources/
· Backup the files you are about to replace
· Move those same original files to the trash
· Move the files you downloaded to that folder
· Open Terminal and type "killall Dock" (without the quotes)
· View your nice new dock.
NOTE: RED Dock is licensed and distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.