RE:Map for After Effects is a collection of 5 plug-ins that have professional distortion and mapping capabilities.
RE:Map for After Effects contains the RE:Map UV, RE:Map Inverse UV, RE:Map Map Distort, RE:Map Displace and the RE:Map Planar plug-ins. Each one is able to give amazing effects to your videos.
Here are some key features of "RE:Map for After Effects":
· 8 and 16 bits per channel processing. Floating point image support for After Effects 7.0 and up and OFX hosts.
· High quality filtering of images which includes supersampling and mipmapping
· Adobe After Effects CS3 and up, including 64-bit support for CS5 and up.
· Adobe Premiere Pro CS3 and up. (Read about common Premiere Pro issues).
· Quantel generationQ.
· Other programs that offer After Effects plugin compatibility, please test demo before purchase.
· Draws an "X" on each image.
· Works in interactive or render-only mode.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixed a crashing bug in RE:Map Inverse UV, as well as at the edges of a UV map (with non-full alpha values) within RE:Map Inverse UV.