Mends holes in images by intelligently filling user-specified regions
RE:Fill is a plugin that will help you mend holes in images by intelligently filling user-specified regions.
RE:Fill works in both 8 and 16 bits per channel.
· Adobe After Effects 5.0 and later, including native Intel Mac support for AE CS3.
· Adobe Premiere Pro 1.0 and up
· Apple Final Cut Pro 4.0 and up
· Autodesk Combustion 2.1 and up
· eyeon Fusion 4.04e and up, 5.02 and up
· Quantel generationQ
· Other programs that offer After Effects plugin compatibility, please test demo before purchase
- Fill in holes created when keying or rotoing out noisy blobs, scratches or other unwanted small objects.
- Fill in small image regions along an image boundary that can become "invalid" after distorting or warping an image.
- Fill in an area between two objects being lined up that don't exactly fit together.
- Fill in areas that have unwanted blown out areas, or other unwanted specks due to bad camera or lighting setup, or due to some unfortunate color correction that has been applied.
- Fill in areas left behind after the removal of small tracking markers, crosses or orange balls.
- Create nice color gradients and washes by filling in large holes.
- Create interesting kaleidoscopic effects using a mirror fill on large holes.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Adds cross OS support with a single registration key.