Quick3DPlan is a very easy to learn and use kitchen design software for professional designers.
Quick3DPlan includes a universal cabinet catalog in inches.
NOTE: To buy Quick3DPlan via the App Store, an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "Quick3DPlan":
· Easy to use and easy to learn.
· Design in inches with a frameless cabinet catalog.
· The catalogs include thousands of cabinets with customizable dimensions and different models of doors, knobs, handles and finishes. There are dozens of accessories (tables, chairs, stools...) and appliances.
· Modify the design directly on the screen by moving the cabinets with the mouse. You can also double click on a cabinet, accessory or appliance and change its dimensions or replace it with a different model.
· You can use two windows to design. One with the 2D floor plan and the other one with a 3D image with lights and finishes. You can insert, move and modify items on any of them.
· Generate a list of cabinets, appliances and accessories that can be printed or exported to Excel.
· 64-bit processor
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· New tool to measure the distance between two points.
· Cabinets are numbered with a label on the floor plan and on the product list. These labels can be hidden.
· Pillars can be moved using the regular move command.
· After an unexpected close, the program recovers the last project automatically.