Prototypes 1.1.3 / 2.0 Beta 1
Turns your flat mockup images into tappable and sharable prototypes for iPhone or iPod touch
Turn your still mockup images from Photoshop, Fireworks, Illustrator (anything!) into a tappable prototype that runs on iPhone and iPod Touch.
Prototypes helps you:
· Test designs on your iPhone; Are the tap targets right? Does the IA make sense? Do people 'get it'? Find out!
· Get feedback from a client/boss/coworker on mockups they can try in seconds, anywhere in the world
· Demo an app idea to a potential customer or investor before it even exists
· Iterate quickly on App ideas, no code required
NOTE: To buy Prototypes via the App Store, an Apple account is required.
- Rapid construction using connectable hotspots of app flow
- Transition animations between screens for that familiar look and feel
- Completely integrated creation and uploading of Prototypes web apps that run on iPhone and iPod touch
- One click sharing on ptyp.es, fast and secure prototype hosting is included (30 days per prototype)
- Support for 1x and 2x (retina) mockups. You can even drag a PSD file directly
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in version 2.0 Beta 1
- Prototypes is now 10.8-only
- added 4" iPhone and iPad support
- added portrait and landscape support
- added layers