ProPresenter is a great application that gives you the possibility to create professional looking presentations via an organized and intuitive WYSIWYG interface.
ProPresenter gives you the possibility to use your own content but if you need help you can also quickly access the media store page where you can download free samples.
Here are some key features of "ProPresenter":
· Sleek, intuitive interface with robust playlist management.
· Smooth, high-quality video playback with gorgeous cross-dissolves.
· Dynamic or pre-programmed background transitions.
· Quick Announcements / Nursery callouts.
· Full HD support and beyond (4:3 SD, 16:9 1080p HD, or custom).
· 2 GB RAM
· Dual video support - standard on PowerMacs and PowerBooks.
· This version will put a watermark ProPresenter logo on the screen if you have not registered the program.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· CCLI Information Takes Alt Template Info in Multiscreen
· Arrangement issues in playlist.
· PCO playlists are not saved with Save All
· Library search options not being reset properly between searches
· Library "Last Used" update causes freeze in slide advance
· Display Copyright in Reflow doesn't enable or disable
· Feature request: Allow users to purge documents/media
· Countdown To Time calculate wrong for noon/midnight hours
· Props transition button doesn't show transition icon
· Cloud Sync Interval Reverts to Hourly on Restart
· 10.8 only: Dragging songs from iTunes to Audio Bin doubles tracks
· Add delete media dialog to Audio Bin
· Stage Display Notes Formatting Not Saved
· Manage Library issues with all localizations
· Sample Library installs presentations twice
· Time Elapsed Restarts When Paused
· PDF file support in presentations and Video/Image bin
· PCO Presentations come Unlinked when Library Changes
· Twitter error screen after not logging in
· DMX module doesn't work in 10.6.8