Traditionally adding high quality 3D animation to a video project has been a time consuming and expensive process. Further it has required a specialized set of skills to use the complex 3D animation products currently available.
ProAnimator is a must-have application that breaks new ground by giving video editors a way to easily create stylish 3D animations in the editing suite, with familiar looking tools and methods.
ProAnimator comes in two forms: as a standalone application and as an After Effects plug-in. Both products act exactly the same, but the plug-in is integrated into Adobe After Effects, so you can do all of your authoring with After Effects.
The standalone application doesn't require a host product, so you may generate your animated movies independent of any particular target. You may even import a standalone ProAnimator scene into the ProAnimator plug-in (or vice versa) for added flexibility.
ProAnimator includes all of the powerful 3D content creation tools as the 3D Invigorator PRO product. It also contains a next generation animation system that can be used to quickly generate complex animations that would take hours to create in other 3D applications.
Here are some key features of "ProAnimator":
· Intuitive, tactile animation with no keyframes
· Real-time motion feedback
· Create an entire animation with one click!
· ProAnimator also has a text engine integrated.
· Dozens of object and camera motion presets
· Render to QT with alpha, import into your NLE
· G4/G5 Power Mac or Intel Mac
· Quicktime 7
· 512 MB RAM
· Some features are disabled.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Compatible with After Effects CS5, CS5.5, CS6
· Fixed an issue where using Wireframe or Hidden Line may cause a crash when working with a lot of geometry.
· Fixed crashes when adding/removing/converting points in the Object Drawing window.
· Fixed crashes when using the Undo command with certain commands in the Object Drawing window.
· You can now import/export grouped/parented objects using the .zxo format.
· Path selection has been enhanced so it's now easier to select tiny objects in the Object Drawing window.
· Fixes an issue where the background image will reset in size if adjusting the background opacity.