Poseable is an OS X application with a simple and clean looking interface which will allow you to use virtual figures and props to create lifelike scenes with ease.
Besides being able to help you to design custom scenes, Poseable can also be used as a top-notch drawing aid.
NOTE: To buy Poseable via the App Store an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "Poseable":
· Control the camera and scene lights.
· Use effects like Silhouette and Horizon to perfect your composition.
· Export as JPEG into your favorite drawing application.
· The Lite version will allow you to work only with the default figure Iggy.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Freeze unselected
· Frozen objects are greyed out
· Option to disable range of motion limiting
· Option to enable moving of figure joints