Plugin Galaxy 2 is a plugin for creating special effects and enhancing images with the help of more than 160 basic effects.
Plugin Galaxy works under Windows and Mac OS X in dozens of graphics applications including Photoshop, Paint Shop Pro, Photoshop Elements, PhotoPlus, Photo-Paint, IrfanView and PhotoImpact. Plugin Galaxy is also able to provide support for 16bit RGB and 8bit and grayscale images.
Plugin Galaxy provides filters for transparency manipulation, blurring, texture and pattern generation, noise creation, mirroring and warping.
Plugin Galaxy also includes metal, chrome, neon, pop art, glass, page curl, rainbow, sunshine, sunset and star effects and lets you enhance, colorize, add edges to your photos and even encrypt them.
All in all, Plugin Galaxy also offers many useful effects and features in a package with a low price.
Here are some key features of "Plugin Galaxy":
· 17 effect groups, 160 image effects, 400+ presets
· Create new effects by combining existing ones on effect layers
· Explore the effects by running animations in the preview
· Generate random filter settings
· Four modes for beginners as well as experts
· Adjust the effects with sliders, check boxes, color boxes and a preview cross
· Process RGB and grayscale images with 8-bit and 16-bit per channel
· The demo version applies watermarks unless you only use the free Fusion-PopArt and Zoom effects
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Support for Photoshop Elements 11
· Support for GraphicConverter 8.2 and higher