Pixelgarde Photo Privacy Editor lets you view, edit and remove personal data, like geotags, when sharing photos online, without changing originals.
Sadly, many people are unaware their pictures contain personal data because seeing it requires a special metadata viewer. Sharing images that contain you personal data is not safe.
Pixelgarde Photo Privacy Editor gives you control over your personal data, so you can be safe when sharing photos online. Our patent pending technology lets you view, edit and remove personal information, without turning off geotagging or changing original photos.
You can also organize pictures by adding titles, authors, website addresses, a watermark, etc. Pixelgarde Photo Privacy Editor is compatible with all social networks, including email and text, so sharing photos is fast, easy and safe. It’s also Free!
Types of metadata - The type of metadata your mobile phone, camera or editing program records can be simple or very detailed depending on its design and age.
Newer mobile phones and cameras can automatically record your name, location (aka. a geotag) date, time, etc., and save it into each photo as EXIF metadata.
This metadata is useful for keeping photos organized, but if you don’t remove it before sharing them, your personal information gets shared too. You should be able to control your personal data when sharing photos online, especially pictures taken of children and your home!
Some mobile phones have settings that limit the metadata they record, like geotags for example.
But, turning off GPS isn’t practical because then you don’t get to keep your geotags and it doesn’t remove other private data. Pixelgarde Photo Privacy Editor is the best option for controling your personal data when sharing photos online.
Here are some key features of "Pixelgarde":
· If you share photos of kids on social networks or email please remove all personal data from them first! The online safety of children is a big deal at Pixelgarde. Even if you don’t have kids you can avoid embarrassing or harmful situations by using Pixelgarde Photo Privacy Editor. Our patent pending technology lets you quickly remove hidden private data from photos, so you can safely share them online. Our application also lets you remove specific information too, like: GPS location, date and time stamps or thumbnail images. Pixelgarde Photo Privacy Editor never changes original photos, so protecting your privacy is simple and safe!
· Searching for photos can be a pain, especially if they’re disorganized. Now, you can organize your photos on your mobile phone or computer and find them fast! Conveniently create custom titles and add authors to multiple photos at once, using Pixelgarde Photo Privacy Editor and say goodbye to unmemorable titles, like: IMG_2235, DSC001, 201006150100, etc.
· Forget to change the date on your camera before your trip? Photo Privacy Editor makes fixing inconsistent or inaccurate dates incredibly simple with our integrated calendar. Just pick any number of photos and then choose a new date or time of day. Voila….Fixed! Pixelgarde Photo Privacy Editor makes organizing your growing photo library simple, convenient and fast.
· Sharing photos online is a fun and easy way to stay connected with others. But sharing personal data on the internet isn’t safe! Pixelgarde Photo Privacy Editor gives you control over your private information, so you can share photos and be safe.
· When you’re ready to share just add any comments and then publish them to Facebook, Flickr, Photobucket, Picasa or Twitter straight from our application. Pixelgarde also supports photo sharing using popular email services like Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail, Outlook and more. Start using Pixelgarde Photo Privacy Editor today!
· 20 MB available disk space
· 512 MB RAM; 1 GB recommended for better performance
· 800 x 600 pixels, 16-bit color monitor or greater
· Internet connection required
· Flickr and some other services are not available in some countries