Pixel Magic is a powerful photo editor with all the tools you need to make dynamic artwork, while not limiting the creative process, whether you want to draw, paint, splash, sketch, or manipulate photos and pictures with creative ease.
Pixel Magic allows you to be masterful without the headaches that come with most other graphic design applications.
Pixel Magic helps you add dynamic flavor to your pictures and artwork and comes with almost unlimited possibilities for creating artwork.
NOTE: To buy Pixel Magic via the App Store an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "Pixel Magic":
· Create New Drawings with no images
· Multiple Save options
· Many Load options
· Share via Facebook, Flickr, Picasa, Twitter and Email
· Zoom in/out
· Fit to screen
· Compare images when finished side by side with originals
· Draw, splash, paint and sketch
· Pick Tool- One Click color selection
· Brush Toolbox: Brush Shape, Brush Diameter, Brush Softness and Brush Opacity
· Effects: Blur, Sharpen, Smudge, Dodge, Color Tint, Sepia adjusted and Sponge tools including color adjustments: red, green, blue and alpha numerics
· Rotating canvas left or right one click
· Text Toolbox: Control Text Font, Text Size, Text Color and Orientation
· Fill Features to fill all or part in draw mode and spalsh mode
· Eraser for easing brush opacity and color
· Color Adjustment: Brightness, Contrast, Saturation, Hue, Exposure
· Shape Toolbox: Add different shapes to your work included are oval, rectangle, line, rounded rectangle, curved line, oval dialogue, rounded rectangle dialogue, rectangle dialogue, paint lines, dotted line, double dotted lines, triple dotted lines and arrows
· Refresh to take images back to original state when loaded
· Texture Filture: Adds mateiral effect of the image i.e. made an image appear to be made of canvas, satin, wood, stone etc
· Sharpen Filter: Sharpen fuzzy images and make them crystal clear
· Stylize/Sketch: Alter images to look like sketchs, paintings, stained glass, etc.
· HDR image mapping filter
· Mac OSX Lion Full Screen Supported
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Minor bug fixes.