Pixa is a handy and simple to use OS X application that allows you to organize image files with ease.
Pixa is best suited for web developers, designers, icon makers and nearly any user that needs to collect and manage icons or image files.
NOTE: To buy Pixa via the App Store, an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "Pixa":
· Pixa is the way to better organize your images on a Mac.
· Tired of dealing with thousands of files on your mac? Have Pixa copy the images on its library and manage them! Do you prefer full files control? Pixa can leave them in the original location and allows you to quickly find them.
· Tagging enormous amount of images is a boring task, Pixa will auto-tag useful information like colors and size leaving you more time to do awesome stuff!
· Pixa will also grab web address, extensions and metadata for the images that you import.
· All the important information is placed together in one handy panel; no more struggle in searching that elusive metadata. Tags and notes can also be found there.
· Pixa supports all the image formats you need: psd, ai, jpg, png, tiff, pdf, bmp, gif, ico, icns, eps.
· Exporting images is a critical part of a designer workflow, Pixa makes exporting a pleasure!
· You can export from one to one thousand images with a simple drag'n drop.
· Custom preset allows you to personalize the size, the format and even create an archive for you.
· Collecting inspiration and references is a daily job for anyone who's involved in graphics (saving memes is also fine!).
· Pixa gives you powerful yet easy-to-use tools to grab screenshots and analyze all the images you need.
· 10 days trial
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Corrected a lot of bugs