PiwigoExport is an Adobe Lightroom plugin which will enable you to export photos from Adobe Lightroom directly to a Piwigo hosting service.
Piwigo is a photo gallery web utility that provides powerful features for publishing and managing your photo collection.
PiwigoExport is cross-platform and it works on Mac OS X and Windows.
Here are some key features of "PiwigoExport":
- Supports Export operations in Lightroom 2, 3, and 4
- Supports Publish operations in Lightroom 3 and 4
- Supports photo comments and ratings
- Enables you to Import existing online gallery structures into Lightroom catalog
- Provides automatic pairing of online photos with photos in the catalog based on photo name and capture time
- Synchronizes photo metadata
- Enables you to assign and modify album covers
- The export capability is limited to 10 photos at a time.
- The number of photos in a single album is limited to 10.
- Options in the Piwigo Export Options section are unavailable (disabled).
- Extras: Import Albums - fixed the "internal error: bad argument #1 to 'ipairs' (expected table, got nil)" when albums contain both photos and sub-albums.
- Other minor improvements and fixes.