Lightroom plugin that enables you to export photos to the Piwigo hosting service as well as import existing online gallery structures
Piwigo is a photo gallery web utility that provides powerful features for publishing and managing your photo collection.
PiwigoExport is cross-platform and it works on Mac OS X and Windows.
- Supports Export operations in Lightroom 2, 3, and 4
- Supports Publish operations in Lightroom 3 and 4
- Supports photo comments and ratings
- Enables you to Import existing online gallery structures into Lightroom catalog
- Provides automatic pairing of online photos with photos in the catalog based on photo name and capture time
- Synchronizes photo metadata
- Enables you to assign and modify album covers
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Added support for TIFF uploads (requires Piwigo 2.6.0 and newer). NOTE: your Piwigo installation must be configured to handle TIFF files.
- Implemented "POODLE" (SSL Vulnerability) detection and remediation.
- Export Dialog: Implemented a persistent caching mechanism allowing the dialog to load known albums much faster.
- Export Dialog: Re-designed the layout.