PicFrame is a Mac app that helps you combine multiple photos into amazing looking frames that you can save to your computer or share to Facebook.
With 34 adjustable frames, rounded corners and plenty of patterns, you will always have a unique look.
PicFrame is a very easy to use application: select a frame, drag and drop your images in, tweak the border size, give the photos rounded corners, add a color or pattern, resize the adjustable frames and save the photo or share it to Facebook.
NOTE: To buy PicFrame via the App Store an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "PicFrame":
· 34 adjustable frames
· Support for up to 5 photos
· Rounded corners
· Change the border size
· Zoom and drag the photos around
· Easy color picker for border color
· Multiple patterns to use for the border
· Ratios 1:1, 3:2, 4:3, 3:4
· High resolution
· Share to Facebook
· Drag and drop photos into the frame
· 64-bit processor
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Sharing options updated, now includes Flickr (OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion or newer required for sharing).
· Added 4 new frames