PhotoUpLink is a plugin designed to export from iPhoto, a tool that allows users to send images and video to any FTP or SFTP server, or any ODBC datasource including MySQL, Oracle or SQL Server.
PhotoUpLink is integrated with Microsoft Office on the Mac, enabling rapid creation of PowerPoint presentations and Word documents using selected images, as well as creating Excel spreadsheets of iPhoto library information.
Selected images can be joined together into a panorama by PhotoUpLink, and QuickTime movies can be joined together.
Email notification of FTP uploads can be automatically sent to recipients, with optional attachments that will import these files into a local iPhoto album, or Windows My Pictures folder with Windows PhotoUpLink installed.
No longer are videos and photos being sent limited by attachment size restrictions, the PhotoUpLink generated email triggers downloads directly from the designated FTP site, therfore eliminating any email server limits.
Here are some key features of "PhotoUpLink for iPhoto":
- Universal binary plugin adds video-capable PhotoUpLink exporter to iPhoto Export Photos dialog.
- FTP items directly from iPhoto to ANY server! Eliminate the hassle of sending high resolution photos and large attachments of camera videos to friends. Just FTP from PhotoUpLink, and the created email will have an AppleScript attached that allows the recipient to import directly into a new iPhoto album, no costly annual subscription required!
- Export video and images into any ODBC datasource such as MySQL server for publishing to image databases and web image banks. Create Excel spreadsheets of iPhoto library contents, or send albums to FileMaker.
- Create Word documents, Zip archives or PowerPoint presentations automatically from selected albums or images.
- Join photos together in panoramas and join short digital camera videos into longer movies.