PhotoStyler is a lightweight Mac OS X application for quick and easy photo processing.
PhotoStyler comes with a user-friendly GUI and numerous handy filters with simple parameters.
PhotoStyler has been based on moder technologies like Cocoa and Core Image; therefore, it doesn’t require special hardware or third-party software.
Here are some key features of "PhotoStyler":
· PhotoStyler is made for regular users, not a professionals. It contains pre-build effects like “Scratches”, “Photo frame” or “Color of 30th”, you can apply them and get final result instantly without learning complex tools like Photoshop.
· PhotoStyler is real-time tool, you can setup any effect and you will see result immediately in the document window.
· PhotoStyler is based on CoreImage technology and supports hardware acceleration.
· PhotoStyler stores your settings as projects. You may create projects with templates for polaroid-like photos, old scratches photos, monochrome paperprints and and then use them when you need with any photo. The resulted project comes as a file, so it can be easily sent to a friend.
· Comparing to professional tools PhotoStyler has affordable price.
· The output images are watemarked.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Minor UI improvements.
· Fixed bug with 'Tatter' not being rendered properly on some images.
· Fixed 'Before vs. After' comparator.
· Fixed bug with Flickr login issues.