PhotoRescue is a very easy to use data-recovery application that provides support for recuperating images and digital photography media in general.
The data can be recovered if you formatted you disk or if you have erased the pictures by mistake but you must note that the you must not reuse the media before you perform the task. Lost data can often be retrieved but it is impossible if it is overwritten.
Here are some key features of "PhotoRescue":
· Works with all the types of media used in digital camera (SD Cards, CF Cards, Memeory Sticks, etc... etc...
· Cutting edge QT based user interface: common cross-platform interface. No learning curve or differences between versions.
· Native Intel Support on Mac OS X: several times faster than version 2.x in native mode.
· Up-to-Date RAW file recovery support: supports latest cameras such as the Canon 400D and many more...
· Improved Movie recovery: we keep increasing the maximum movie recovery size.
· One year of free updates: keep abreast of technology changes, new file formats and technologies.
· Image recovery function is disabled in the demo version.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Correct a bug in the recovery of Canon 7D and Panasonic GH 1 videos.
· It also improves recovery speed on relatively large cards (8/16/32/64GB) and improves recovery for several recent cameras.