PhotoKey 5 is a powerful batch processing system that allows you to work with hundreds of photos at a time.
PhotoKey 5 is ideal for large scale event photography, provides a new range of creative possibilities and introduces your clients to the magic of bluescreen and greenscreen photography.
PhotoKey 5 is cross-platform and it works on Mac OS X and Windows. Binaries for the Windows platform are available on the project's homepage.
Here are some key features of "PhotoKey 5":
· Color correction
· Add text, layers
· Free video tutorials
· Choose your background
· Supports multiple formats
· EXIF data compatible
· Processor: 64 bit Intel Core 2 Duo or better (PowerPC not supported)
· RAM: 512MB of RAM (1GB recommended)
· Screen resolution: 1024 x 768 in millions of colors
· Hard disk space: 70MB free disk space for program installation
· Watermarks the resulting images.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Exporting to PNG format now allows a compression level to be set.
· Exporting to TIFF format now supports LZW compression.
· Fixed an issue where the foreground layer would change composition order within the Layers section when loading a project.
· All web content and activation now works on OS X 10.5 (Leopard).
· Fixed some font display issues in the interface.