PhotoHound is a unique, simple software that requires you to simply drop a folder of photos onto PhotoHound and use it to sniff out the photo you need.
· Display metadata for all photographs in a chosen folder.
· Display EXIF.
· Sort list view by any of the metadata types displayed.
· Filter by type (JPG,TIFF,PNG).
· Double click any photo to open in your photo editor application.
· Highlight chosen file in the Finder.
Stock Photographers - before you upload a folder full of photos to your agency:
· Check that you have used the correct colour profile.
· Show the uncompressed size of photos in MB without having to open each of them in your photo editor.
· Show Captions.
· Show Keywords.
· Show if EXIF data is present.
Picture Editors and Publishers - find the correct version of the photo you need:
· Show Format - Landscape, Portrait or Square.
· Show Image Size in pixels.
· Show File Type - TIFF 8 bit, TIFF 16 bit, JPG, JPG2,GIF,PICT,PNG or PNG with alpha.
· Show Colour Profile.
· Show Copyright holder.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Option to check images in subfolders.