PhotoEdit is a powerful image editing tool that lets you create professional-quality images. PhotoEdit features all the tools you'll ever need; filled with tons of image filters and effects.
PhotoEdit is perfect for those who need more than basic features, but don't want to pay the high prices of other tools.
Here are some key features of "PhotoEdit":
· Apply tons of cool effects & filters to your images
· Save images to several formats
· Mask Editing
· Full line of Painting tools
· Create custom brushes or effects
· Adjust or change color quickly
· Opens and edits all popular formats
· PowerPC Processor (G3 or better recommended)
· Quicktime 4.0 or later
· Carbon Lib 1.5 or later
· 30 MB RAM (>50 MB recommended for high resolution images)
· At least 20 MB of available system memory
· Saves images in the lowest quality.
· 30 day trial.
· Export Disabled.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· New high quality scaling
· New open recent menu
· New Filters: Motion Blur and NTSC Color
· New dpi support for printing
· Added menu for online support
· Optimized speed of marching ants with large graphic selections
· Faster SurfaceWave effect
· Fixed issues with minimizing windows
· Fixed problems quitting in Classic
· Fix bug with rotating an image 90 degrees when scrolled/zoomed
· Fixed a bug that closes a single floating window after canceled quit
· Fixed the issue with text limiting to only the height of the image
· Fixed an issue with the text window freezing after selection text