PhotoDefiner Editor is a simple and easy to use image compression Mac OS X utility that will allow you to quickly compress your photos and export them to the CPD, JPD, GPD and JPEGDefiner formats.
NOTE: To buy PhotoDefiner Editor via the App Store an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "PhotoDefiner Editor":
· The CPD (Compression PhotoDefiner) image format, as an alternative to the .PNG format for create a smaller compressed images.
· The GPD (Graphic PhotoDefiner) image format, as an alternative to the .PNG and the .GIF formats. It uses lossless image compression that can greatly reduce the size of graphic files.
· The JPD (Joint PhotoDefiner) is a compressed raster image format used by PhotoDefiner, as an alternative to the .JPG format.
· It uses lossy compression that quantizes the color space before DCT and entropy coding.
· The JPEGDefiner, based on the use of the "Dark Method" in a flat table.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added JpegDefiner.
· Added support for Retina display.
· Added export to standard formats like JPEG, PNG, TIFF and much more.
· Fixed QuickLook module and UTI configuration.