PhotoComplete has been built from the ground up specifically for editing photos. We've left out the fluff that never gets used, and instead spent our time tuning the features you really need.
PhotoComplete's unique all-in-one-window user interface helps you concentrate on achieving the look you want in a photo without having to browse through a multitude of pop-up windows or a myriad of confusing options.
Choose from a selection of different actions that may be used to edit a photo. Each action remains editable at all times - if you change your mind about something at any point, just change it - no need to worry about losing any other edits you've applied before or after.
All the standard photo editing features you'd expect to find, such as crop and resize, color and contrast enhancement, and sharpening are present, along with some welcome extras like noise reduction which you'd normally only find in much more expensive applications.
PhotoComplete's easy to use features don't come at the expense of quality. All the editing operations are performed using 16-bit data (instead of the 8-bits that most editors use), and the high quality color management ensures that what you see on the screen really is what you get.
Once you've got a photo looking how you want it, save it in one of the standard formats (JPEG, TIFF or PNG) or upload it to flickr.com to share it with your family and friends.
Here are some key features of "PhotoComplete":
· crop and resize your photos
· enhance the color in a photo
· enhance the tonal range and contrast of a photo
· ensure all your photos are perfectly straight
· sharpen and reduce digital noise in a photo
· upload your edited photos to flickr.com
· All edits to a photo are applied in real time, and you can go back and change your mind about any alterations you've made to a photo at any time you want.
· PhotoComplete supports JPEG, TIFF and PNG files, and will read any EXIF or XMP metadata that is embedded in a photo.
· Fully featured 30-day trial.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixed several EXIF parsing bugs
· Fixed handling of strings containing non-ASCII characters
· Renamed a couple of menu shortcuts so that they don't clash with global system shortcut keys