Photo Theater is an OS X app that will allow you to transform your digital photos into exciting movies with background music, subtitles and effects.
Designed with ease-of-use in mind, Photo Theater helps you whip up interesting slideshows quickly and effortlessly.
How easy it is to operate the Photo Theater? As easy as 1-2-3? Oh sorry that's outdated.
What Photo Theater need is just one single step: drag your photos and drops in Timeline (random effects will be applied automatically), then you can start sharing your movies.
NOTE: To buy Photo Theater via the App Store an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "Photo Theater":
· Instantly find your movie elements from the navigation panel, then use the Timeline to add photo, effects, music and subtitles.
Social Network Support:
· Easily use your photographs stored on Facebook or Filckr as if they were stored in your local library.
100 kinds of effects and subtitles:
· Three categories of effects and variety of Hollywood-Level subtitles.
· Not only add transition and motion in your slideshow, but also mix multiple styles and transitions in one video.
Share and Show Anywhere:
· Online (Upload movies directly to YouTube)
· Devices (Share your movies on iPhone, iPad, iPod and Apple TV)
· Disc (Create pro-quality DVDs discs with menus, titles and transitions with iDVD)
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Add Korean language support.
· Bugs fixed.