Photo Sense is a Mac OS software designed to make your photographs more attractive quickly and easily, without spending a lot of time and money on learning, purchasing, and using professional photo manipulation software.
VeprIT Photo Sense is designed to address the problems that amateur photographers encounter when trying to improve their photographs.
Photo Sense is an affordable Mac OS photo enhancement app which automatically applies professional image improvement techniques to your photographs, saving you infinite amounts of time and money.
Instead of spending time to manually improve every picture in a professional photo enhancement program, you can let Photo Sense automatically improve multiple photographs.
Photo Sense provides a quick overview of all enhanced photographs in a browser, and a side-by-side comparison capability for every image before and after processing.
Moreover, for users willing to achieve more at a very little time cost, Photo Sense supports a semi-automatic mode, which allows to choose what adjustments it should apply to particular photographs.
In most cases when Photo Sense fails to improve some photos completely automatically, the user can easily fix them with a few mouse clicks, by adjusting image processing options.
· 1 GB of memory (RAM)
· Saving is disabled.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· This major update focuses on usability, further improving the user interface convenience and efficiency.
· Completely redesigned Image View capable of cropping while zoomed in, allowing more precise cropping.
· Processed photos can be saved by dragging them to Finder.
· Processed photo can be dragged to another application supporting image dropping.
· Processed photo can be copied to the system clipboard and pasted in another application supporting image pasting.
· The crop & straighten settings can be copied between images of different sizes.
· Transparent images support. Note that while transparency is now preserved (because some users requested it), Photo Sense is mainly designed for opaque photographs. Artifacts might appear on the edges in transparent images.
· Changed the demo mode restriction in the non-Mac App Store version. Images can now be saved with a watermark in demo mode.
· User interface improvements.
· Bug fixes.
· New application icon.