Photo Frame is a powerful Mac OS X application that will help you generate multi-frame photos via drag and drop.
Photo Frame features about 30 different and adjustable image frames.
How to generate frames for your photos:
1. Select the style you like in the list.
2. Drag & drop several photos into the frame.
3. Scale the photo with scroll wheel and move the photo position with left mouse down. Select the size of the space, change the background color and decide if you need the rounded corner.
4. Save the finally photo to you Mac.
With those options, you can get a unique photo with frames.
NOTE: To buy Photo Frame via the App Store an Apple account is required.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Add pattern image which can be background.
· Double click on frames can select photo from local disk.