Photo Batch is a simple application that allows you to quickly batch process images and avoid repetitive work.
To use Photo Batch simply drag and drop the images you need to process on top of the main window. You will be able to preview each image and setup the processing details in no time.
The Adjust tab allows you to change the brightness, contrast and saturation. In the Crop are you can use one of the 2 cropping modes: by percentage or by pixels.
Furthermore, you can rotate and scale the images, rename the files and change the output file type: PNG, JPG or TIFF.
NOTE: To buy Photo Batch via the App Store an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "Photo Batch":
· Change the photos contracts, brightness and saturation.
· Batch crop, rotate or scale images.
· Rename the files by applying the same rule for all images
· Allows you to keep the original metadata
· Limited to 100 exports.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fix in licenses window: Now the user's name is visible
· Fix in scale by Maximum Pixels' height
· Miscellaneous other minor fixes and improvements