Free and open source GUI based batch photo processor
Phatch is capable of manipulating all popular image formats and will also easily duplicate (sub)folder hierarchies.
Phatch can batch resize, rotate, apply shadows, add perspective, round corners, … and do a lot more extra actions in minutes instead of hours or days if you do it by hand.
Phatch is capable of editing the following formats:
· Read & write: bmp, dib, gif, jpe, jpeg, jpg, im, msp, pcx, png, pbm, pgm, ppm, tif, tiff, xbm
· Read only: cur, dcx, fli, flc, fpx, gbr, gd, ico, imt, mic, mcidas, pcd, psd, bw, rgb, cmyk, sun, tga, xpm
· Write only: eps, ps, pdf
- Available actions: resize, rotate, rounded corners, shadows, watermark, drag & drop droplet, color mode, dpi change, rename
- Drag & drop of actions
- Enable & disable actions
- Can copy folder hierarchies
- Python shell
- Error logging
- File history
- Cross-platform (Mac, Linux, Windows)