PatchTool is an efficient color list manager that allows you to view, arrange, compare convert and export color palettes.
PatchTool is able to work with several color spaces such as RGB, CMYK, xyY, XYZ, L*a*b* or L*C*h*. PatchTool can also deal with spectral data.
PatchTool will generate color lists that you can quickly convert ICC profiles. The color lists can be exported in text form, as images or in industry standard color lists format.
Here are some key features of "PatchTool":
· Provides useful tools for viewing and managing color lists
· Is able to import CMYK and RGB color lists, images saved in TIFF format, Color swatches and other industry standard formats
· Includes Gamut Tools that will help you convert the colors
· Provides tools for checking the display calibration and more
· Limited features.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Display-Reader tool: Perform unconstrained emission measurements on any display, even one not connected to the computer on which the program is running.
· This tool can be used with all PatchTool supported colorimeters and spectrocolorimeters.
· Measurements can be done with or without a Color Correction Matrix.
· Measurements can be done with or without measuring the display White Point (Note: The Eye-One Display 2 set for CRT and the Spyder2 require calibration to be done on a white patch).
· Obtain ABSOLUTE measurements: xyY, XYZ, spectral data (for the i1Pro and i1Pro 2). If you measure the White Point, you can also get L*a*b* data relative to this White Point.
· When you measure the White Point, you can also obtain PROCESSED data (xyY and XYZ, with Y normalized, and L*a*b*, relative to many Standard Illuminants, in Absolute-Colorimetric or Relative-Colorimetric intents).
· Export ABSOLUTE measurements in a RAW file that can be opened in a spreadsheet.
· Export PROCESSED data in ...