Particles is basically an app that simulates a fluorescent particle emission process.
To get started you have to set your particle emitter the way you like it. You have over 20 controls to fine tune it. Make it explode, stream, bubble, or whatever you like best. Move your mouse around and watch the particles flying around your screen.
The Particles app also lets you change colors, sizes, or the movements. Go into full screen mode to have even more fun.
NOTE: To buy Particles via the App Store, an Apple account is required.
· 64-bit processor
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added support for entering exact values for all sliders.
· Added support for importing existing Cocos2D emitters that are stored as plist files.
· Added Retina toolbar icons.
· New UI for the sample and saved lists.
· Resolved potential crash when creating a new emitter.
· Increased the maximum number of particles from 1000 to 10000.
· Sandbox compatible.